Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a proxy* or want additional info
We will be at SuperBook most days between 3 and 4 p.m. - please email for an appointment.
SuperContest Weekend Schedule: We will be at the SuperBook between 1 and 6 pm on Friday, August 22 and between 1 and 9 pm on Saturday, August 23.
Click here for info on 2014 SuperContest Weekend August 22-23
FootballContest.com offers proxy services for the LVH SuperContest (formerly Las Vegas Hilton) along with information on other football contests in Las Vegas, Nevada. A proxy is required mainly for contestants who live outside the state of Nevada and/or those who need to submit football picks in Las Vegas contests.
The LVH SuperContest is $1,500 to enter and involves making five NFL picks each week.
Click here to read testimonials and recommendations from our clients, including 2013 LVH SuperContest winner David Frohardt-Lane.
2014 LVH SuperContest Rules
1. The season long non-refundable entry fee is $1,500.00. Entries accepted starting July 1, 2014. All contestants and proxies must be at least 21 years old.
2. Each contestant, identified by social security number, may submit up to two entries. Each entry shall be treated as a separate entry for all purposes, including prize distribution. The SuperBook reserves the right to approve aliases.
3. PRIZE STRUCTURE*
Based on 700 Entries
100% of entry fees paid out
1st Place 35% $367,500
2nd Place 14% $147,000
3rd Place 7% $73,500
4th Place 5% $52,500
5th Place 4.5% $47,250
6th Place 4% $42,000
7th - 10th Place 3.5% $36,750
11th Place 2% $21,000
12th - 13th Place 1.5% $15,750
14th - 19th Place 1% $10,500
20th Place .9% $9,450
21st Place .8% $8,400
22nd Place .7% $7,350
23rd Place .6% $6,300
24th Place .5% $5,250
25th - 26th Place .4% $4,200
27th - 30th Place .3% $3,150
*Actual cash prizes will be based on total number of contestants and may be different based on respective places, as set forth in rule 19.
4. The SuperBook shall offer a $15,000 aggregate early sign-up bonus. Those who enter on or before 4:00 pm Monday, September 1st will be eligible to compete in a three week mini contest (the final three weeks of the Pro Football regular season). The entry selecting the most winners over the final three weeks of the season will win the $15,000 prize, which is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of THE SUPERCONTEST prize monies or entry fees. Ties will be split equally.
5. The SuperBook shall offer a $15,000 aggregate bonus to the entry that selects 67% (or better) winners for the entire season. Ties (pushes) will be disregarded in figuring win percentage for this bonus prize. This cash bonus is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of THE SUPERCONTEST prize monies or entry fees. If more than one entry qualifies for this bonus, the $15,000 will be divided equally.
6. THE SUPERCONTEST is based on picking winning teams against the SuperBook contest line. Contestants must select five teams per week, per entry. Contestants may not select both sides of the game on a single entry. However, contestants may select one side of the game on one entry and the opposite side of the same game on a separate entry.
7. Contest winners will be determined by the total number of points accumulated during the Pro Football regular season (see rule 14). Each winning selection will be credited as one point. Ties (pushes) count as one half point.
8. Contestants must submit their weekly selections to the SuperBook by 11:00 am each Saturday morning, except when contestant wishes to use any game that starts before this deadline. If a contestant wishes to use any game that is scheduled to start before this deadline, their weekly selections must be submitted prior to the start of those games. Any contestant who fails to submit their weekly selections by 11:00 am Saturday will be awarded zero points that week. THIS TIME DEADLINE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
9. Weekly selection cards will be available at approximately 5 pm each Wednesday. Contestant selections will be available in the SuperBook each Saturday afternoon. Current standings will be available in the SuperBook each Wednesday afternoon. Current standings and selections may be available on www.thelvh.com for information purposes only. The Superbook shall not be responsible for any errors and/or misinformation on its website. Official standings and selections are only available in the SuperBook.
10. Each contestant may authorize a proxy to submit their selections by properly signing and authorizing such, in person at the SuperBook.
11. Contestants (or their proxy) may be required to present contest I.D. card or photo I.D., personally sign their selection card and enter their contest I.D. number to validate their selections. By signing the official entry form, the entrant becomes the "official contestant" and is the only one approved to collect any prize monies. Proxy's are not eligible to collect any prize monies.
12. Only one card of weekly selections may be submitted per entry. In the event a contestant has two entries, the contestant must submit a separate card of weekly selections per entry. If more than one card of weekly selections is erroneously accepted for an entry, then the first card of weekly selections associated with the entry will be the official selections of record. A weekly selection ticket cannot be voided after the business day it was submitted.
13. The ticket (receipt) generated from the stub portion of the selection card is the official entry of record. The card itself is not valid for any purpose.
14. The Pro Football regular season must consist of at least ten (10) weeks for THE SUPERCONTEST to be considered valid. If the regular season is shortened to less than ten (10) weeks, THE SUPERCONTEST will be cancelled and all entry fees will be refunded. The entire 17 week regular season schedule must be played in order to win the early sign up bonus (rule 4), and the 67% (or better) winners bonus (rule 5).
15. All SuperBook House Rules and Regulations apply to this contest unless otherwise stipulated in these rules.
16. Sign-up deadline: 11:00 am Saturday, September 6, 2014. Sign-up deadline to be eligible for the early sign-up bonus, 4:00 pm Monday, September 1, 2014.
17. The SuperBook reserves the right to cancel this contest or refuse to accept any registration or wager if the same could violate any federal, state or county law, ordinance or regulation. Furthermore, the SuperBook may cancel the contest in the event of technical difficulties or other occurrences beyond the control of the SuperBook.
18. Entry fees will not be refunded other than for the cancellation of THE SUPERCONTEST.
19. Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for second through thirtieth place will equally split aggregate prize money from the respective place. If ties exist after the Pro Football regular season for first place, the champion will be determined based on the entry that accumulated the most contest points during the final three weeks of the regular season. If total points accumulated during the final three weeks is equal most points accumulated during the fourth to the final week will determine the winner, and so on weekly (in reverse order), until the tie is broken. In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally.
20. After the final winners are posted, a three (3) day verification period will be allowed. Any disputes with the contest and results or prize allocation must be provided to management in writing within this verification period. At the end of this time, THE SUPERCONTEST results will be declared official. In the event of a dispute, the decision of management is final.
21. In the eventuality of a game cancellation or postponement the game must be played by Tuesday of that week to be applied toward contest standings or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game. In addition if the game is not played by Tuesday of that week the game will be considered a loss for figuring the 67% bonus prize.
22. By entering the contest, each individual contestant grants permission to the SuperBook to use his or her name and photograph for publicity purposes.
23. Employees of the SuperBook and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in THE SUPERCONTEST.
*Disclaimers: FootballContestProxy.com is an independent proxy service for Las Vegas football contests, including the SuperContest, and is not affiliated with the LVH Hotel & Casino or Hilton in any way. In addition, these rules are a copy of the official rules provided by the LVH SuperBook. These rules are accurate to the best of our knowledge as of 6/5/2013. FootballContestProxy.com makes no claims to the accuracy of these rules after this date and anyone entering the LVH Handicapping Contest should contact the LVH to obtain an official copy of the rules for themselves. These rules are provided for informational purposes only. For more information, visit www.thelvh.com/supercontest/
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or want additional info regarding
Copyright © FootballContest.com
FootballContest.com is an informational website covering Las Vegas football contests and is not affiliated with any Las Vegas casinos or sportsbooks.
Disclaimer: The information posted on this website is for entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any state, federal, or local laws is strictly prohibited.