LVH SUPERCONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
FORMERLY THE LAS VEGAS HILTON SUPERCONTEST
Email email@example.com if you need a proxy or want additional info
regarding the 2013 LVH Super Contest or any other football picks contest.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE LVH SUPERCONTEST PROXY INFO & PICKS
LVH SuperContest NFL Lines | LVH Super Contest Standings
2013 SuperContest Weekend August 23-24
2013 LVH Super Contest Projected Prizes based on 700 entries ($1,050,000 pool)
1st Place $367,500 (35%)
2nd Place $147,000 (14%)
3rd Place $73,500 (7%)
4th Place $52,500 (5%)
5th Place $47,250 (4.5%)
6th Place $42,000 (4%)
7th-10th Place $36,750 (3.5%)
11th Place $21,000 (2%)
12th-13th Place $15,750 (1.5%)
14th-19th Place $10,500 (1%)
20th Place $9,450 (.9%)
21st Place $8,400 (.8%)
22nd Place $7,350 (.7%)
23rd Place $6,300 (.6%)
24th Place $5,250 (.5%)
25th-26th Place $4,200 (.4%)
27th-30th place $3,150 (.3%)
2013 LVH SuperContest Rules
1. The season long non-refundable entry fee is $1,500.00. Entries accepted starting July 1, 2013.
2. Each contestant, identified by social security number, may submit up to two entries. Each entry shall be treated as a separate entry for all purposes including prize distribution. The SuperBook reserves the right to approve aliases (Team Name).
3. Actual cash prizes will be based on total number of contestants and may be different based on respective places, as set forth in rule 19.
4. The SuperBook shall offer a $15,000 early sign-up bonus. Those who enter on or before 4 pm Pacific Monday, September 2nd, 2013 will be eligible to compete in a three week mini contest (the final three weeks of the Pro Football regular season). The entry selecting the most winners over the final three weeks of the season will win the $15,000 prize, which is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of the entry fees. Ties will be split equally.
5. The SuperBook shall offer a $15,000 aggregate bonus to the entry that selects over 67% winners for the entire season. Ties (pushes) will be disregarded in figuring win percentage for this bonus prize. This cash bonus is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of THE SUPERCONTEST prize monies or entry fees. If more than one entry qualifies for this bonus, the $15,000 will be divided equally.
6. THE SUPERCONTEST is based on picking winning teams against the SuperBook contest line. Contestants must select five teams per week, per entry. Contestants may not select both sides of a game of the same game on a single entry. However, contestants may select one side of the game on one entry and the opposite side of the same game on a separate entry.
7. Contest winners will be determined by the total number of points accumulated during the Pro Football regular season (see rule 14). Each winning selection will be credited as one point. Ties (pushes) count as one half point.
8. Contestants must submit their weekly selections to the SuperBook by 11 am Pacific time each Saturday morning, except when contestant wishes to use any game that starts before the deadline. If a contestant wishes to use any game that is scheduled to start before this deadline, their weekly selections must be submitted prior to the start of those games. Any contestant who fails to submit weekly selections by 11:00 am Pacific time on Saturday will be awarded zero points that week. This time deadline will be strictly enforced.
9. Weekly selection cards will be available at approximately 5 pm each Wednesday. Contestant selections will be available in the SuperBook each Saturday afternoon. Current standings will be available in the SuperBook each Tuesday afternoon. Current standings and/or selections may be publicly posted and may be available on www.thelvh.com
10. Each contestant may authorize a proxy to submit their selections by properly signing and authorizing such, in person at the SuperBook.
11. Contestants (or their proxy) may be required to present contest I.D. card or, photo I.D., personally sign their selection card and enter their contest I.D. number to validate their selections. By signing the official entry form, the entrant becomes the "official contestant" and is the only one approved to collect any prize monies.
12. Only one card of weekly selections may be submitted per entry. In the event a contestant has two entries, the contestant must submit a separate card of weekly selections per entry. If more than one card of weekly selections is erroneously accepted for an entry, then the first card of weekly selections associated with the entry will be the official selections of record.
13. The ticket (receipt) generated from the stub portion of the selection card is the official entry of record. The card itself is not valid for any purpose.
14. The Pro Football regular season must consist of at least 10 weeks for THE SUPERCONTEST to be considered valid. If the regular season is shortened to less than 10 weeks, THE SUPERCONTEST will be cancelled and all entry fees will be refunded. The entire 17 week regular season schedule must be played in order to win the early sign-up bonus (rule 4), and the over 67% winners bonus (rule 5).
15. All LVH Sports Book House Rules and Regulations apply to this contest unless otherwise stipulated in these rules.
16. Sign-up deadline is 11 am Pacific time on Saturday, September 7, 2013. Sign-up deadline to be eligible for the early sign-up bonus is 4 pm Pacific time on Monday, September 2, 2013.
17. The SuperBook reserves the right to cancel this contest or refuse to accept any registration or wager if the same could violate any federal, state or country law, ordinance or regulation. Furthermore, the SuperBook may cancel the contest in the event of technical difficulties or other occurrence beyond the control of the SuperBook.
18. Entry fees will not be refunded other than for the cancellation of THE SUPERCONTEST.
19. Tie-breaking rules:
Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for second through thirtieth place, will equally split aggregate prize money from the respective place. If ties exist after the Pro Football regular season for first place, the champion will be determined based on the entry that accumulated the most contest points during the final three weeks of the regular season. If total points accumulated during the final three weeks is equal most points accumulated during the fourth to the final week will determine the winner, and so on weekly (in reverse order), until the tie is broken.
In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally.
20. After the final winners are posted, a three (3) day verification period will be allowed. Any disputes with the contest and the results or prize allocation must be provided to management in writing within this verification period. At the end of this time, THE SUPERCONTEST results will be declared official. In the event of a dispute, the decision of management is final.
21. In the eventuality of a game cancellation or postponement, the game must be played by Monday of that week to be considered action or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game.
22. By entering the contest, each individual contestant grants permission to the LVH to use his or her name and photograph for publicity purposes.
23. Employees of the LVH Race and Sports Book and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in THE SUPERCONTEST.
Disclaimer: These rules are a copy of the official rules provided by the LVH SuperBook Sports Book. These rules are accurate to the best of our knowledge as of 6/5/2013. footballcontestproxy.com makes no claims to the accuracy of these rules after this date and anyone entering the LVH Handicapping Contest should contact the LVH to obtain an official copy of the rules for themselves. These rules are provided for informational purposes only and some rules may be slightly different than the ones you may receive.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want additional info regarding
the 2013 LVH Super Contest or any other football picks contest. Make an appointment today!
Disclaimer: FootballContestProxy.com is an independent proxy service for Las Vegas football contests, including the SuperContest, and is not affiliated with the LVH Hotel & Casino or Hilton in any way.